Our Fundraising Promise
HighGround is committed to high standards. We do all we can to ensure that team members, volunteers and Friends of HighGround working with us to raise awareness and funds, comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice and with this Promise
- We comply with the law including those that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
- We Are Honest and Open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs.
We Are Clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment.
We Are Respectful
- We respect the rights, dignities and privacy of our Friends of HighGround and HighGrounders (our beneficiaries).
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don’t want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
We Are Fair and Reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.
We Are Accountable
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint.
- We have a complaints procedure, a copy of which is available on the website or available on request.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
- We champion good practice in the area of fundraising and to this end we are members of the Confederation of Service Charities (Cobseo) who promote and further the welfare and general interests of the Armed Forces Community.