We’re working on a set of guides to give you an overview of the various career options available in the land-based sector.
We’ve started with the most requested outdoors opportunities and we will be adding new items every week.
If you are particularly interested in a guide that’s not yet available (or if you think there is a guide missing) please get in touch – we can give you some early information.
Topics coming next
- Fishing and Country Sports
- Outdoor Education
- Viticulture and Cider Making.
Topics coming later
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Care and Veterinary Nursing including kennels
- Assistance Dogs
- Countryside and Environment
- Equine Industry including thoroughbred racing and breeding
- Food and Drink Processing
- Forest Schools
- Railway and Heritage Railway Industry
Contact us for further information
If you have any questions or need further information please contact us by email or call Anna on 07951 495 272.
Career Guides for the Land-based Sector
Forestry is the science and practice of planting, managing, and caring for forests for commercial lumber. Find out what skills are required and the career options available.